Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cans for a Cure

October is NPD awareness month. So I am organizing an alumimum can drive to raise funds for the NNPDF. Between now and the end of October please save your aluminum cans and we will collect them and take them to the recycling plant. I plan to do the collections on Oct. 30 and 31st at various locations in Simi. There will be more details to follow.
Please ask your friends, neighbors, church groups, places of work, etc. to set aside their aluminum cans for this cause. I can do pick ups throughout the month if needed. Please email me if you have any questions. Also, if you don't live in the Simi Valley area but would like to help with this can drive in your community, please email me for more information at tab1095@sbcglobal.net. Please, help us spread the word about this cause and raise awareness and funds.
Thank you for your support!!